Collaboration with medical clinics and otolaryngologists
(chid's & adult), pediatricians, family medicine doctors.
For medical clinics and medical centers that work under their own brand, but want to expand the range of services provided, as well as for otolaryngologists (child’s and adult), pediatricians, family medicine doctors, the Healthy Tonsils Team offers a three-day training course on the author’s methods of non-surgical treatment of chronic tonsillitis and adenoiditis.
The cost of the full course is 500$.
After making a 50% prepayment, we plan your visit including:
– Invitation (for visa processing), meeting and seeing off at the airport(railway station), assistance in accommodation (accommodation is paid separately) — if necessary.
— Planning and approval of the schedule of Your course.
Upon arrival at our clinic and payment of the remaining 50% You start classes and at the end receive a certificate “Healthy Tonsils” for the right to use this technique in your medical practice.
The course program includes the theoretical part:
– Chronic disease of the tonsils and adenoids according to ICD-10 its types, features of its course and causes;
-Methods of DIF diagnostics of chronic diseases of the tonsils and adenoids;
– Analysis of existing methods of treatment of chronic diseases of the tonsils and adenoids. Pros, cons and consequences;
– Method of non-surgical treatment of chronic diseases of the tonsils and adenoids ” Healthy Tonsils»;
– Diagnosis of chronic disease of the tonsils and adenoids;
— Taking a smear on the crop tank to determine CFU, the type of bacterial flora and its sensitivity to antimicrobial drugs;
— Practical skills: readjustment of the tonsils and massage adenine of vegetaci, the introduction of the endonasal balm.